Perhaps you have a busy schedule; house cleaning may be the last task on your mind after a long, stressful day. And the more you ignore tidying your space; the more cleaning tasks pile up.
Maintaining a tidy space is critical not for the aesthetics alone but for your health. If you find cleaning your place challenging, hiring a cleaning service is an excellent alternative to handling the situation.
What Is Regular Cleaning?
As the name implies, regular cleaning involves your everyday cleaning activities to keep your home clean and tidy. In short, regular cleaning handles the basic cleaning tasks, removing dust and grime build-up on surfaces.
This cleaning service involves sweeping and mopping floors, vacuuming carpets, wiping the dust from surfaces, light fixtures, and appliances, and cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms.
Regular house cleaning costs less than a deep cleaning service and can be scheduled routinely, depending on how often you want your space cleaned. A typical standard cleaning service takes a few hours, and the exact cleaning time depends on your home size.
What Does Regular House Cleaning Involve?
Again, standard cleaning handles surface-level cleaning tasks. Here are some of the routine cleaning activities you can expect from your cleaning service:
- The dusting of surfaces, appliances, and light fixtures.
- Sweeping and mopping of floors.
- Vacuuming carpets and rugs.
- Cleaning and disinfecting showers and bathrooms.
- Kitchen cleaning, including countertops and appliances.
- Emptying trash and other garbage.
- Removal of cobwebs.
- Cleaning of windows and door frames.
- Dusting all vents.
- Cleaning and wiping all mirrors.
When Do You Need Regular House Cleaning Services?
You’ll require this cleaning service routinely, especially if you don’t do much cleaning. However, the need frequency will depend on how much activity goes on in your house. Do you welcome visitors often? Do you have a pet? How long does your place stay clean after a cleaning session?
These are some of the factors that’ll determine how often you’ll need a standard cleaning service.
Perhaps you seek a reputable cleaning company in Clermont, FL; look no further. Got To Go Cleaning offers the best cleaning services at competitive prices, and we handle all types of residential and commercial cleanings. Call us at 352 – 818 – 8179.
What Is Deep House Cleaning?
Deep cleaning is a more intense version of regular cleaning, involving more cleaning supplies and paying more attention to detail. House cleaners put more time and effort into deep cleaning services to achieve the optimum result.
When you deep clean, the goal is to touch every aspect of your home, especially the hard-to-reach areas. Everything within your home is wiped, scrubbed, and cleaned to eliminate dirt, germs, mold, and bacteria.
If it’s your first time hiring cleaning services, you may want to opt for a deep clean and then follow up with routine cleaning. However, deep cleaning services cost more than standard cleaning due to the time and effort involved.
A deep clean is also an excellent choice for homeowners who find spring cleaning overwhelming.
How Often Should You Deep Clean Your Space?
Deep house cleaning is an extensive and intricate service, meaning you can’t opt for it every time. You can maintain a clean environment by deep cleaning at least twice a year or once every three months, alongside regular cleaning.
However, all homes don’t have the same deep cleaning needs. If you have many people, including children and pets, living in your home, consider consulting a cleaning professional to create a suitable deep cleaning schedule.
What’s Involved in a Typical Deep Cleaning Service?
The services involved in a deep house cleaning can vary depending on the needs and features of a home. Below are typical deep cleaning tasks.
- Wall washing.
- Steam carpet cleaning.
- Cleaning of air vents.
- Floor scrubbing.
- Window treatments: washing of window sills.
- Cleaning behind kitchen appliances.
- Removing soap scum from kitchen and bathroom surfaces.
- Cleaning the internals of kitchen appliances.
When Should You Deep Clean?
As stated earlier, a deep clean will benefit you if it’s your first time hiring a cleaning service for your space. Here are other instances where you may need deep cleanings:
- When hosting an event or a party, it’d be great to deep clean before the occasion.
- Consider deep cleaning when selling your home to make it more appealing to prospective buyers.
- Have a reputable company clean your rented apartment or house when moving out to guarantee the receipt of your security deposit.
- Spring is an excellent time to have your home thoroughly cleaned.
Deep Cleaning Checklist
Living Area Deep Cleaning
You should clean your living room at least once a week to twice a year, depending on the cleaning service. The following are typical living room deep cleaning tasks:
- Vacuum rugged and carpeted areas.
- Disinfect electronic devices and remote controls.
- Dust the edges of mirrors, pictures, and wall décor.
- Vacuum in-between cushions and under furniture.
- Dust lamps, clean lights, and wash light globes.
Kitchen Deep Cleaning
When deep cleaning a kitchen, your primary focus should be kitchen appliances, cabinets, and countertops. The kitchen is a significant part of every home; food spills and rotting food materials can cause germs and impair air quality.
Some typical kitchen deep cleaning tasks include:
- Clean and disinfect the trash can.
- Deep clean the dishwasher, microwave, and refrigerator.
- Clean and organize the kitchen drawers.
- Clean under the sink.
- Clean the oven and hood vents, and change filters if necessary.
- Clean the stove burners.
Bathroom Deep Cleaning
Aside from the kitchen, the bathroom is another critical home area that requires extra cleaning attention since it’s a perfect breeding environment for bacteria and mold. Here are typical bathroom deep-cleaning tasks:
- Clean and disinfect light switches and fixtures.
- Clean shower curtains and liners.
- Scrub the bathtub, walls, and basins.
- Clean shower door frame.
- Scrub and disinfect the toilet, including under the base and hinges.
- Wipe cabinets, toilet paper holders, knobs, and towel racks.
- Clean shower heads.
Benefits of Hiring a Cleaning Service
- Higher cleaning standards.
- It’s cost-effective.
- Effective cleaning products.
Need Top-Notch Cleaning Services? Got To Go Cleaning Is One Call Away!
Without regular cleaning and occasional deep cleaning, dirt build-up and bacteria presence in your home could cost you more than you expect. Though deep cleaning may be expensive, its benefits are worth it.
Perhaps you need reliable and affordable residential or commercial cleaning services; call us at 352 – 818 – 8179. We also offer customizable packages to meet your cleaning need. Don’t hesitate to call the best cleaning company for your home or office cleaning.